AchieveIt is looking for a Director of Sales Operations (DSO) to enable sales effectiveness. Key abilities include reporting and analysis, sales process optimization, sales and SDR (sales development reps) training, sales administration, recruiting and onboarding.
- Manages the SDR (sales development reps/lead gen) team to generate high volume and high quality lead flow. Recruits, onboards and consistently coaches SDRs.
- Works very closely with Marketing to develop and enforce data processes, understand top of funnel lead quality, identify funnel chokepoints and increase conversion rates.
- Supports Sales management by proactively monitoring sales forecasting and planning processes, striving to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Provide input to VP of Sales in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Manages the SDR team
- Directs the support of account executives, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level supervisors.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of sales experience with at least two years in sales management, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated proficiency in process analysis and organizational process refinement
- Highly driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passionate about personal and professional brand
We believe life is too short to work for a company that doesn’t inspire us or encourage us to be the best we can be. We are a high-growth, SaaS-solutions provider in Atlanta, with fantastic, motivated people who care about each other and drive for results. We offer great compensation and benefits, but more importantly, great opportunity for those ready to grasp it. Come on board!