The customer success team is responsible for the retention of customer relationships, starting with the implementation process and continuing through customer education and long-term support. The desire to work with customers across multiple mediums (phone, Web meetings, email, and in person) is a must!
A successful Customer Success Manager (CSM) brings their product and strategic planning knowledge, and their communication skills together to create a stellar customer experience. CSMs are responsible for managing the day-to-day support of assigned customers. This requires CSMs to be organized and self-motivated.
AchieveIt is looking for an applicant who is a bright team players, with initiative and the desire to help the team grow and mature.
AchieveIt is looking to fill this role with junior, mid-level, or senior talent, so an applicant with any level of experience should apply!
- Take ownership of all assigned customers’ health through the life of the account, and monitor upcoming customer contract renewal activity
- Manage all phases of a customer’s software implementation
- Lead kickoff, training and ongoing customer support via multiple mediums, including phone, Web meetings and in person
- Establish milestones for customer implementation and be able to drive towards them with customer buy-in
- Understand basic contract terms and conditions and be able to explain them to customers if needed
- Provide basic system support and triage defects when needed
- Analyze customer data to drive your interactions and escalate before issues arise
- Proactively identify at risk customers using a myriad of available tools to mitigate risks
- Develop a functional knowledge of the AchieveIt platform, and be able to communicate product knowledge to sales and professional services teams
- Input customer’s plan data; support entry and management of plans by the customer
- Communicate customer ideas to the product team to drive future system enhancements
- A Senior CSM will be expected to provide mentor-ship to more junior resources.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have the ability to present, with ease, to large groups in person and through phone/Web meetings
- Have basic knowledge of business processes and the desire to continue learning about business strategy and execution
- Have the desire to jump right in and start building strong relationships with customers
- Be an action-oriented team player
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage your own tasks and schedule effectively
- Be an adaptable individual with the ability to switch tasks quickly to address customer needs
- Be positive!
- 2+ years of customer- or client-facing experience (relevant internships will be considered)
- 4-year degree in a related field of study
- Interest in strategic planning and execution software. Your excitement will drive customer passion for AchieveIt!
- Proficiency using a computer, and the full MS Office suite
- On the job training
- Funding for independent learning courses/conferences
- Participation in our mentorship program
- Base compensation plus additional opportunities for variable compensation based on team performance
- Company offered benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD
- Community events (desk decorating contests, team building, company parties, etc)
- Opportunity to work with a motivated team, and make an immediate impact to customer health
We believe life is too short to work for a company that doesn’t inspire us or encourage us to be the best we can be. We are a high-growth, SaaS-solutions provider in Atlanta, with fantastic, motivated people who care about each other and drive for results. We offer great compensation and benefits, but more importantly, great opportunity for those ready to grasp it. Come on board!